Mobile hospital management application for healthcare providers, hospitals, and private clinics ensures a seamless connection between hospital employees. It allows easy management of all hospital employees’ communications, storage and organization of patient data, and department management engagement to streamline healthcare workflows and foster hospital networks.
- 💻 technologies used: Firebase , Flutter
- ⌛ 8 months
- 👥 5 team-members
- ⭐ Mobile Application Development
KeepYourSight is the first telemedicine platform for population eye health. Using established clinically validated digital health tools such as the Peristat™ and Macustat™ telemedicine tests, KeepYourSight empowers doctors, clinics and health centers to offer best-in-class vision screening and testing to patients right from their homes.
People Also Ask
Who does telemedicine in developing countries?
Telemedicine is being developed in many countries around the world. Some of the countries where telemedicine is being developed include India, China, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, Peru, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Nigeria. As the availability of internet and mobile technologies increases, telehealth and telemedicine have emerged as promising tools to bridge healthcare gaps in remote and underserved communities.
What telemedicine means?
Telemedicine is a field of medicine that uses technologies to improve medical treatment, clinical research, patient informing and educating by delivering healthcare services from a distance. It also includes the usage of digital communication and software applications to remotely assist and provide health care services.
How long does it take to create telemedicine software?
The timeline of telemedicine software development varies greatly and depends on the complexity of the product. Usually, if the development is carried out by a professional team of software developers then the development, implementation and launch of telemedicine software can take from 4 to 12 months.
What technologies are used in telemedicine?
- Electronic Medical Records (EMRs)
- Video Conferencing and Teleconferencing
- Voice and Text Messaging
- Cloud Storage and File Sharing
- Remote Monitoring Devices
- Wearable Devices
- Image Processing and Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Natural Language Processing
- 3D Printing
How to develop a telemedicine web application?
There are 6 main steps in developing a telemedicine web app:
- Research and planning: research the local and international policies related to telemedicine and plan for the development of the web application.
- Designing: design an interactive interface for the telemedicine web application that meets the requirements of both doctors and patients.
- Testing: test the web application for bugs and errors.
- Deploying: deploy the web application on a suitable server, such as AWS.
- Monitoring: monitor and maintain the web application to ensure its performance, safety, and user experience.
What is the cost of telemedicine web app development?
The cost of telemedicine app development depends on the complexity of the app and the type of features included. On avarage, the cost could range from around $15,000 to $50,000 or more.
Why to consider developing a telemedicine solution?
Telemedicine can offer many benefits for both patients and providers, including improved access to health care, enhanced patient comfort, better health outcomes, reduced healthcare costs, improved patient satisfaction, and improved communication between providers and patients. Moreover, it provides an opportunity to leverage advances in digital technology to create innovative methods of delivering healthcare services.