We are looking for a results-driven, proactive, and responsible project manager to join our company. The candidate will be working and communicating closely with our developers and clients.
Responsibilities may include:
- Driving regular communication with clients;
- Scope creation based on product requirements and features requests;
- Plan workload and delivery;
- Oversee the quality of the deliverables;
- Take part in projects sourcing;
- Do reporting and analysis in order to incorporate improvements into the process flow.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in project management;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent profound knowledge of project management processes, Scrum framework, and Agile approach;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Strong risk management skills;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Good understanding of corporate environment and objectives; ability to propose solutions for their achievement.
- Comfortable working hours;
- Regular result-based salary reviews;
- Bonus system tied to a product’s success;
- Focused specialization and projects in line with it;
- Range of tasks, from quick and simple to challenging investigation to run;
- Cheerful & dynamic environment;
- Open-minded skillful team;
- Virtual workspace with perspective to move into one of the offices;