We believe we can assure you get to see the impact on products and visible results, do meaningful things, and avoid being idle. Corpsoft.io is expanding its core team and is looking for a talented & experienced PHP/WordPress Engineer with excellent tech background and motivation to grow.
- 2+ years of WordPress development experience (on commercial projects);
- Experience of working in a product focused team;
- English (written/reading);
- Scrum process & Agile approach understanding;
- Proactive position and desire to suggest new ideas;
- Practice experience with building WordPress themes from scratch;
- Practice experience with popular plugins like Woocomerce, WPML, ACF;
- Practice experience with frontend part HTML5/CSS3/jQuery.
- Create custom WordPress themes and plugins logic following the best practices of domain development, and also taking into account user needs and product domain context;
- Study user needs and suggest implementation ways that will work the best;
- Deepen and evaluate product increment requirements in collaboration with a cross-functional squad including tech and proxy product owner;
- Come up with new initiatives within your area to improve the performance of yourself;
- Take part in implementing, maintaining, and improving existing products.
- Regular result-based salary reviews;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Bonus system tied to products success;
- Established product-focused environment;
- Range of tasks, from quick and simple to challenging investigation to run;
- Cheerful & dynamic environment;
- Friendly and open-minded team;
- Virtual workspace with perspective to move into one of the offices;
- Gym and English classes discounts.