Developing software for the educational sector is a challenge in itself. In this article, we will use our own experience as an example of what to consider during development to create a product that improves the educational process.
We write about the following topics:
The main challenges of the custom ed-tech software development and how to deal with them
Average reading time: 2 mins 58 secs
Usability testing sessions and user interviews for proper UX incorporated into dev sprints
Average reading time: 2 min 47 sec
The challenge to resolve: a defined UX focus for the first launch cycle. The solution we offered: a series of usability testing sessions and user interviews. Results provided: no extra costs were associated with UX improvements, as feedback was seamlessly incorporated into sprints scope.
People Also Ask
What does QA mean?
QA stands for Quality Assurance, a process designed to secure the quality of a product or service by detecting and correcting any potential errors before the final product or service becomes public. It is the process of evaluating and monitoring a product or service to ensure its accuracy, completeness, reliability, and safety.
Who are web QA testers?
A QA tester is a quality assurance specialist who is accountable for checking websites and web applications for functionality, accuracy, stability, security, and usability. They are responsible for performing manual and/or automated testing scripts, analyzing results, and reporting findings. Web testers are also able to provide feedback to developers and production teams to help them identify areas for improvement.
How quality assurance is promoted by services?
Services can promote quality assurance by taking the following steps:
1. Establishing Quality Standards: Standards help ensure that service providers deliver consistent, high-quality services. They should include customer service, quality of work, turnaround time, and response time.
2. Develop Processes And Procedures: Establishing processes and procedures for service delivery helps ensure that the provider is performing according to expectations. For example, processes and procedures should define how customer orders are handled and how customer feedback is considered.
3. Perform Audits: Regular monitoring of processes and procedures helps to make sure that the service provider is following the quality standards it has set. Audits should include reviewing customer satisfaction surveys, tracking the time taken to complete orders from clients, and evaluating the effectiveness of providing service.
4. Promoting Quality Assurance: Service providers must proactively educate customers about the importance of quality assurance in order to successfully promote it. This could be done by highlighting the benefits of quality assurance or providing customers with an incentive to choose QA.
5. Measuring Results: Customers’ satisfaction and turnaround time measurements can be used to identify areas for improvement. By regularly collecting results, service providers can evaluate the effectiveness of their quality assurance efforts and define opportunities for improving.