We believe we can assure you get to see the impact on products and visible results, do meaningful things and avoid being idle if join the CS team. Corpsoft.io is expanding its core team and is looking for a talented & experienced PHP/Laravel Engineer with excellent tech background.
- 2+ years of Laravel development experience (on commercial projects);
- Experience in working in a product-focused team;
- English (written/reading);
- Scrum process & Agile approach understanding;
- Proactive position and desire to suggest new ideas;
- Strong understanding of OOP fundamentals and adherence to a coding standard;
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns;
- Practice experience with building REST API services;
- Practice experience with Docker;
- Experience with Elasticsearch.
- Create products logic following the best practices of domain development, and also taking into account user needs and product domain context;
- Study user needs and suggest implementation ways that will work the best;
- Deepen and evaluate product increment requirements in collaboration with a cross-functional squad including tech and proxy product owners;
- Come up with new initiatives within your area to improve the performance;
- Take part in implementing, maintaining, and improving existing products.
- Regular result-based salary reviews;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Bonus system tied to the product’s success;
- Established product-focused environment;
- Range of tasks, from quick and simple to challenging investigation to run;
- Cheerful & dynamic environment;
- Friendly and open-minded team;
- Virtual workspace with perspective to move into one of the offices;
- Gym and English classes discounts.