We are looking for a result-driven, passionate, and responsible CEO-of-the-product, Product manager and strategist to join our company and pursue multiple opportunities in the product development domain.
The role is super important and would fit an enthusiastic person with a sharp mind, creative vision, yet structured and very detailed work approach.
Here are the mandatory skills we’re looking for:
– Advanced/fluent English (written/spoken);
– Strategic thinking;
– Strong Understanding of digital domain and IT technologies;
– Knowledge of Scrum artifacts and ceremonies, as well as other Agile methodologies;
– Strong leadership skills;
– Strong product management skills.
In our understanding good product manager, CEO-of-the-product and strategies would perform and operate in the following:
– Runs domain studies, market and users analysis;
– Helps client to develop product roadmap, product vision and tactics on how to get it live Scrum-pace;
– Works closely and productively with engineering squad, knows information to date and keeps stakeholders informed and involved at the level needed;
– Can define what needs to be done in order to achieve set goals and can translate this to involved/impacting parties on their language for efficient engagement;
– Can break down large goals into processable and actionable items and deliver and motivate them to responsible/accountable stakeholders;
– Can communicate and report in a proactive and transparent way.
– Flexible working hours;
– Focused specialization and projects inline with it;
– Range of tasks, from quick and simple to challenging investigation to run;
– Friendly environment;
– Open-minded skillful team;
– Regular result-based salary reviews;
– Comfortable and cozy office with a nice park/river view;
– Gym and English classes compensation.