We are looking for a result-driven, passionate, and responsible CEO-of-the-product, Product manager and strategist to join our company and pursue multiple opportunities in the product development domain.
This person will be playing a key role in shaping the vision and roadmap of products, helping clients on their challenging path of digitizing their businesses and creating tech solutions for various needs.
The role is super important and would fit an enthusiastic person with a sharp mind, creative vision, yet structured and very detailed work approach.
Here are the mandatory skills we’re looking for:
- Advanced/fluent English (written/spoken);
- Strategic thinking;
- Strong Understanding of digital domain and IT technologies;
- Knowledge of Scrum artifacts and ceremonies, as well as other Agile methodologies;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong product management skills.
In our understanding good product manager, CEO-of-the-product, and strategies would perform and operate in the following:
- Runs domain studies, market, and users analysis;
- Helps client to develop a product roadmap, product vision, and tactics on how to get it live Scrum-pace;
- Works closely and productively with the engineering squad, knows the information to date, and keeps stakeholders informed and involved at the level needed;
- Can define what needs to be done in order to achieve set goals and can translate this to involved/impacting parties on their language for efficient engagement;
- Can break down large goals into processable and actionable items and deliver and motivate them to responsible/accountable stakeholders;
- Can communicate and report in a proactive and transparent way.
- Flexible working hours;
- Focused specialization and projects in line with it;
- Range of tasks, from quick and simple to challenging investigation to run;
- Friendly environment;
- Open-minded skillful team;
- Regular result-based salary reviews;
- Comfortable and cozy office with a nice park/river view;
- Gym and English classes compensation.